- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1970-1974, School of Pharmacy
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1975-1982, School of Medicine
- Kozani city Hospital, 1988-1989, Clinic of Pathology- Surgery
- Hospital of Venereal Diseases in Thessaloniki, University Clinic, 1993-1995, Residency, MD in Dermatology and Venereal diseases
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1995-1999, Doctorate in Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Specialization on vitiligo abroad
- 1999, CENTRO DE HISTOTERAPIA PLACENTARIA, Habana Cuba, studied under Professor Dr. Carlos M. Miyares Cao.
- 2000, Post-graduate seminar under Professor Leopoldo F. Mondes MD, Alabama-Buenos Aires.
- Long-term collaboration with the London Guildhall University-Department of Psychology- on vitiligo patients’ psychology.
- Long-term collaboration with the Psychiatric Clinic of the University of Thessaly, with the late professor Odysseas Mouzas and professors Nikiforos Aggelopoulos and Konstantinos Bonotis.
- 1975-1977-> Served in the military as a cadet pharmacist; he ran several military pharmacies in Greece.
- 1978-1988-> He worked as a pharmacist in the city of Kozani.
- 1990-1993-> Medical Internship in Knidi, Grevena, and at the clinic of Dermatology in the Grevena city Hospital.
Membership in Scientific Societies
- Member of the Hellenic Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the Hellenic Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the Hellenic Gerontological and Geriatrics Society
- Member of the European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry (ESDaP)
- Member of the Professional Society of Greek Dermatologists and Venereologists